Annie Wersching (born March 28, 1977) is an American actress who is best known for her role as FBI special agent Renee Walker on the American television series 24.
* 1 Personal life
* 2 Career
* 3 Filmography
* 4 References
* 5 External links
Wersching was born and raised in St. Louis, Missouri. She attended high school at Crossroads College Preparatory School in the Central West End of St. Louis. During her youth, she competed in Irish dance and belonged to the St. Louis Celtic Stepdancers. She has a degree in musical theatre from Millikin University.
Wersching married actor/comedian Stephen Full at their Los Angeles home in September 2009. Wersching and Full welcomed a baby boy, Freddie Wersching Full, on August 8, 2010, in Los Angeles, California.
Wersching began her acting career with a guest appearance on the show Star Trek: Enterprise, and moved on to guest starring roles on such shows as Charmed, Killer Instinct, Supernatural and Cold Case. From March to November 2007, she played the recurring role of Amelia Joffe on the ABC Daytime soap opera General Hospital. She has also worked in theaters such as: Victory Gardens, Marriott Lincolnshire, Utah Shakespearean Festival.
Wersching played FBI Special Agent Renee Walker,. in Seasons 7 and 8 of 24.
Wersching played catcher for the National League in the 2009 Taco Bell All-Star Legends and Celebrity Softball Game.
* Star Trek: Enterprise (2002) Liana
* Frasier (2003) Esthetician
* Angel (2003) Margaret
* Bruce Almighty (2003) Woman at Party
* Charmed (2004) Demonatrix Two
* Out of Practice (2004) Conner
* Killer Instict (2005) Cecilia Johnson
* E-Ring (2005) Lieutenant (1 episode)
* Cold Case (2006) Libby Bradley
* Boston Legal (2006) Ellen Tanner
* Supernatural (2007) Susan Thompson
* General Hospital (2007) Amelia Joffe (80 episodes)
* Journeyman (2007) Diana Bloom
* 24 (2009–2010) Renee Walker (37 episodes